You can change how you view this site by selecting on one of the following.
The main sections of the site are along the top of the page. These sections are Home, Fundraising, Sports, Volunteers, Special Olympics Network and Other Activities.
You can navigate these sections via the menu which appears below on the left hand side when you enter these pages.
Other sections are along the left-hand side of the page. The navigation for these sections appear below the section’s link on the left hand side when you enter that page.
You can also navigate the site via the Site Map
This website has been designed to be accessible to all visitors, regardless of disability. The following tips will help you get the most out of this site:
- This site may be viewed in any browser or Internet device, but looks best in one that complies with web standards created by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), the people who invented the web itself. The W3C created these standards so the web would work better for everyone. New browsers, mainly, support these W3C standards; old browsers, mainly, don’t.
- To increase the size of text in Windows Explorer 5+, select View > Text Size > Larger/Largest
- To increase the size of text in Netscape 6+, select View > Text Size > Larger or press Ctrl++
- To increase the size of text in Netscape 4, select View > Increase Font or press Ctrl+]
- The site is built to comply to WAI AAA standards. Navigation of the site, including menus, tables and forms, follow the procedures outlined in these standards.
- You can jump straight to the navigation of a section by press Alt+n and then Return
- You can jump straight to the content of a section by press Alt+c and then Return
- You can jump straight to the sitemap by press Alt+m and then Return
- You can jump straight to the homepage by press Alt+1 and then Return
- You can get a full description of an image by following the d link that follows an image